Monday, February 12, 2007

Why "Kopitiam"?

Some (or less) may be wondering...
"Why the theme kopitiam?"
and...
"WHY Aunty Siew Khim?" (I know... I ask myself the same question!)

As I have 'boldly consented' to the theme for this blog, - thought up by great friends & interns who were at the YC office from Sept-Dec 2006 - to every history, there is a pre-history.
As to every induction; an introduction... haha.. not really. They mean pretty much the same thing..

But annnyway,
Over the course of the next few weeks, I shall try to unravel this so-called 'interesting' story.
Should put up some pics too.
Words can paint a picture.
But a picture can paint a thousand words...
Sooo.... I think I should explore that.
Besides, I'm still learning about how to use the tools on this blogger-thingamagettinjiggywidit-site.

Stay logged on.. Until then ;)

No comments: