Monday, February 5, 2007

A New Beginning I Thought Would Never Begin

Hello Hello...

Whew.. I thought I'd almost never see the day where I actually own a blog.
Amazing how far technology has come. Hmm... waitaminit..

Amazing how far I have come? HAHA...
There are many reasons I could explore in attributing a SINGLE cause to this miniscule groundbreaking event that has "impacted" the world of blogging. *ppffftttttt.....* ;)

Some possible explanations (that are purely hypothetical):
1. In a burning bush-like experience, I heard the voice of God say "Start a blog Rose. For goodness sake, get with the times."

2. I feel left out? *sniff-sniff-snort* i mean.. EVERYtime people talk about their blogs, and how they're cracking their heads on writing new articles, I don't understand what it's like. So this is part of a total make-over program for me. hmm..

3. I have WAY TOO MUCH free time on my hands.

4. I should do the world a favour by publishing my creative flava. I mean, let's do something selfless for the fledgling world of cyberspace eh?

The truth is...
JOSHUA YONG kept bugging me lah!
haha.. kidding..
But seriously.. since before he left for National Service in March of 2006, he brought up the idea. And I was adamant in NOT ever starting a blog.. Too lazy. ;)

He had all sorts of reasons I should start one. And in return for his skilled persuasiveness, I relented.
Not really for any of the good reasons he cited, it's more because of Josh's "perseverance" that I gave in.. and I mean that in a good way.

So, my dear dear Josh!! :)
I shall try my very best to be a good & well-behaved blogger.
Thank you so so much for setting this up for me.
Just because you are who you are, I'll even forgive you for calling me Aunty Siew Khim.
I can't say the same for the rest who will probably start calling me Aunty Siew Khim. *aiiyoo..* Though you're responsible for spreading this nickname, haih... since I'm your Youth Pastor, I guess I still have to forgive you. Shucks... ;) ;) ;)

Aaanyway...
THERE YOU GO! MY FIRST POST ON MY FIRST BLOG..
Hmm.. this is a year for many firsts for me.. :) :) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a good start! I see a bright future! Just follow the only star in the sky! Hehe, cheers!

Aunty Siew Khim said...

good tip josh.. thanks!

crystalcha28 said...

rose!!!! cool blog... =) keep it up... is it like 'officially' launched?

a year of many firsts huh? hmmm.... ;) ;)

looking forward too seeing more posts here!!!

love yoouuu!!!

ian© said...

rosaleen goh! found your site!

welcome to the internets. =)